Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Consumer team. At Brighton, Senior Account Managers deliver daily on making extraordinary things happen for our clients, their brands and their customers. Successful candidates will have a track record of achieving outstanding results using strategic skills such as managing the planning process and account and project management. You’ll coordinate with other agency disciplines like influencer engagement, creative, media, multimedia and digital.
This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and deep knowledge for building brands and marketing communications and for using your strategic planning and management ability to help ensure that a single project or major campaign is executed on time, on budget and with impact.
- Proactively drive winning ideas forward as part of Brighton’s strategic planning process and work with cross-functional teams
- Learn our clients’ businesses and audiences at a depth that will enable you to maximize your ability to provide and manage solutions that will help clients achieve business objectives
- Supervise junior team members in the management of agency accounts by delegating responsibilities while setting and maintaining deadlines
- Identify and support new business and organic growth opportunities
- Meet and liaison with clients to develop relationships, identify objectives and opportunities and discuss strategic approaches to their business
- Create budgets, manage campaign costs and support invoicing, ensuring profitability
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7 to 10 years of experience with project/account management in an agency or corporate marketing setting; B.S. or higher in Marketing, Communications or related required
- CPG or consumer marketing communications experience required
- Ability to illustrate results and go the extra mile for clients
- Simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in Workamajig a plus
Brighton Agency offers a competitive salary with a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, paid time off and paid holidays.