Brighton’s diverse and deeply experienced team combines the best part of a consulting firm — strategic thinking — and the best part of an ad agency — inspired creative — to help our clients think differently about their brand and how to engage their customers.
Our Creative Directors are the driving force that keeps the creative side of Brighton at the top of its game — they make sure no talent ever goes to waste and the work stays razor sharp. These are crazy-talented people who develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and compelling digital media productions. They ensure that the creative delivers on the strategy and they oversee multiple projects through execution, while directly managing a team of creatives. The ability to lead and motivate is essential for the role.
Our Creative Directors have a huge job, and we need people who aren’t afraid to tackle this massive undertaking and still say, “We can do more.” This is a leadership role in every aspect of the word, and we need someone who can represent Brighton — our culture, our strategic thinking and our creative standards — to our clients and to the rest of the agency. Creative Directors are responsible for working with our account service team to manage the client relationship for all things related to creative.
In this role, you will have Brighton’s full arsenal at your disposal — all the expertise needed to deliver insightful and creative marketing solutions under one roof. Our collaborative atmosphere allows our experienced experts in digital, analog (traditional), and video to bring to life big ideas that drive results.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Creativity - a reputation for innovative thinking with proven conceptual creative skills that solve client’s problems while staying on brand and leveraging the latest in digital advertising and design thinking
- Strategic thinking – the experience and skills to see a problem from all sides and apply creativity to solve the critical business challenges
- A Commitment to Quality - a demand for accuracy and excellence in all forms of communication — always looking after the smallest detail
- A Positive Attitude - a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience with a sense of urgency to obtain results and an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure and to keep things in perspective
- Professionalism - a high level of professionalism in attitude, demeanor and appearance, maturity in handling confidential matters, a consistent business-like demeanor, common sense and good judgment
- Respect - a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect, a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas, and a commitment to respect the work
- A portfolio that demonstrates mouth-watering design, ingenious conceptual thinking and more than just the usual solutions to the same old problems
- Leadership - proven leadership skills including a strong ability to prioritize work and resources, to play a key role in the development of the creative strategy and vision; and to mentor, motivate and guide a creative team to produce their best work
- Well rounded - stays current with popular culture, commerce, new advertising trends and techniques, social and cultural trends and fashions
- Presentation and Communication - excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences and to present creative work to clients for approval,
- Experienced - 10+ years of creative design experience, preferably in an agency setting
Brighton is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.