Brighton Agency is looking for an Interactive Producer to join our Interactive team. As a member of the Interactive team you will be working with professionals in front-end and back-end development, UI/UX design, information architecture, digital/social content and mobile technology. You will ask questions & collaborate, fill-in-the-gaps, and drive results to achieve a best-in-class digital experience for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional understanding of the functions, processes, and production requirements of digital and technical deliverables, will have a strong agency background, and will serve as a coordinator and owner for digital projects – delivered on time and on budget.
- Build and manage plans and budgets for projects including accurate time estimates of basic design and development tasks
- Regularly communicate with project teams through a variety of methods – daily standups, conference calls, email or presentations
- Work with cross-functional teams including developers, strategists, account service, digital marketers, and creatives
- Work with teams to anticipate challenges and develop solutions to those challenges that will arise over the course of a project
- Negotiate priorities and secure resources for team (e.g. source additional copy or design help) to meet target timelines
- Manage and build internal relationships on a project level and beyond; client-facing as needed
- Work hands-on in any, not necessarily all, of these areas: information architecture, UX/UI design, front-end development, and/or QA testing.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years of experience managing digital projects in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of content management systems, social media platforms, analytics and measurement tools, design best practices, and current technology trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Passionate about digital communications – demonstrated by your curiosity about its infinite possibilities and a willingness to continuously learn
- Familiarity with Workamajig is a plus
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
Brighton Agency offers a competitive salary with a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, paid time off, and paid holidays.