Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Copywriter to join our team. You’re good with words, but you also understand that words are only as compelling as the ideas they express. Not surprisingly, you’re mildly obsessed with developing original concepts and messages that make an impact—from campaigns to collateral. You’re analytical enough to dive into research but intuitive enough to sense when something important isn’t captured by it. You’re adept at understanding technical concepts and making them accessible through your writing.
As a member of our Creative team, you will work with our Account teams to propose and create messaging that connects brands and people with thoughtful and engaging marketing solutions. This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and highly creative and imaginative skills with impact.
- Establish a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, objectives and audiences
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop persuasive messaging strategies and original creative across a variety of accounts and mediums
- Establish tone and copy style to appropriately reflect brand positioning
- Work with team members specializing in visualization to ensure copy and visuals work together
- Present work with polished presentations and strong rationale
- Manage the development process from concept to production to ensure the quality and consistency of each communication
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Up to 4 years at an agency or relevant experience in creative writing for clients or brands
- Portfolio that showcases a range of ideas from social to print, broadcast and beyond
- Bonus points for CPG, animal health, life science or agriculture writing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates may apply below.