Senior Account Manager – CPG
Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Brand Builder team. At Brighton, Account Managers deliver daily on making extraordinary things happen for our clients, their brands and their customers. Successful candidates will have a track record of achieving outstanding results using strategic skills such as managing the planning process and account and project management. You’ll coordinate with other agency disciplines like influencer engagement, creative, media, multimedia and digital. You’ll develop, execute and support innovative strategies and tactics for some of the leading brands that reach and engage audiences in the Consumer and Packaged Goods industry working with large Fortune 500 clients in the Pet, Food and Infant Categories.
This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and deep knowledge for building brands and marketing and for using your strategic planning and management ability to help ensure that a single project or major campaign is executed on time, on budget and with impact.
- Proactively lead and drive winning ideas forward as part of Brighton’s strategic planning process and work with cross-functional teams
- Learn our clients’ businesses and audiences at a depth that will enable you to maximize your ability to provide/manage solutions that will help clients achieve business objectives
- Supervise junior team members in the management of agency accounts by delegating responsibilities while setting and maintaining deadlines
- Identify and support new business and organic growth opportunities
- Meet and liaise with clients to develop relationships, identify objectives and opportunities and discuss strategic approaches to their business
- Create budgets, manage campaign costs and support invoicing, ensuring profitability
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of experience with project/account management in an agency or corporate marketing setting; B.S. in marketing, communications or related area required
- Experience working in the consumer or packaged goods sector or with consumer clients
- Ability to illustrate results and go the extra mile for clients
- Simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Qualified candidates can apply on our website, www.BrightonAgency.com.