Senior Account Manager – Brand Builder Team
Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Brand Builder team. At Brighton, Senior Account Managers deliver daily on making extraordinary things happen for our clients, their brands and their customers. Successful candidates will have a track record of achieving outstanding results using strategic skills such as managing the planning process and account and project management. You’ll coordinate with other agency disciplines like creative, media, multimedia and digital.
This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and deep knowledge for building brands and marketing communications and for using your strategic planning and management ability to help ensure that a single project or major campaign is executed on time, on budget and with impact.
- Proactively driving winning ideas forward as part of Brighton’s strategic planning process and working with audience engagement teams and subject matter experts across the agency
- Learn our clients’ businesses and audiences at a depth that will enable you to maximize your ability to provide and manage solutions that will help clients achieve business objectives
- Supervise junior team members in the management of agency accounts by delegating responsibilities while setting and maintaining deadlines
- Identify and support new business and organic growth opportunities
- Meet and liaison with clients to develop relationships, identify objectives and opportunities and discuss strategic approaches to their business
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8 to 10 years of experience with project/account management in an agency or corporate marketing setting; B. S. in Marketing, Communications or related area required.
- Healthcare marketing communications experience a plus
- Ability to illustrate results and go the extra mile for clients
- Simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates can apply below.