Senior Account Executive
Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Senior Account Executive to join our Brand Builder team. At Brighton, Account Executives deliver daily on making extraordinary things happen for our clients, their brands and their customers. Successful candidates will have a track record of achieving outstanding results using strategic skills such as managing the planning process and account and project management. You’ll coordinate with other agency disciplines like creative, media, multimedia and digital.
This is an opportunity to showcase your passion and deep knowledge for building brands and marketing communications and for using your strategic planning and management ability to help ensure that a single project or major campaign is executed on time, on budget and with impact.
- Proactively contributing to great ideas as part of Brighton’s strategic planning process and working with audience engagement teams
- Develop estimates and scopes by engaging across disciplines with regard to client deliverables, with supervisor input and approval
- Update and maintain client status reports, including objectives, deadlines and budgets
- Function effectively as a valued part of the team, coordinating efforts across disciplines
- Assist with creative brief development, execution and follow up, as identified
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years of experience with project/account management in an agency setting; B. S. in Marketing, Communications or related area required
- Industry experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare and Agriculture a plus
- Ability to illustrate results and go the extra mile for clients
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly and fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates can apply below.