Digital Marketing Manager (with AEM)
Brighton is seeking someone to manage digital marketing campaigns. This role involves collaborating with our account teams and clients to build a plan that meets business goals. Additionally, you will manage and execute campaign delivery in coordination with internal delivery teams and external partners. Your digital marketing campaigns will stretch across online and offline channels, and across our many client verticals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop measurable objectives to evaluate ROI for all marketing plans/campaigns and modify plans accordingly.
- Manage digital and content marketing campaigns with a data driven mindset.
- Effectively manage CRM and other marketing applications (Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce and WordPress).
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes providing best practice recommendations.
- Become an expert in our client verticals.
- Broad experience in digital marketing (content, email, automation, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of the creative process.
- Experience in constructing strategy and briefs, providing feedback and delivering engaging content.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and prioritization skills, managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and deadlines effectively.
- Experience applying agile methodologies and design thinking approaches to solving consumer problems.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Resourceful, innovative creative thinker.