Associate Creative Director (Art)
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented Associate Creative Director to join our team. At Brighton, all the expertise needed to deliver insightful and creative marketing solutions is under one roof. Our collaborative atmosphere allows our experts in each marketing discipline to bring ideas and experience to each project. This multi-dimensional approach translates to compelling communications and on-trend solutions that deliver results.
Potential candidates must possess eight to ten years of experience in the creative, advertising, or marketing industries. We are looking for hard-working, detail-oriented, multi-tasking professionals who know the critical importance of managing client expectations and relationships, while working across teams to ensure that deliverables are on time, on budget, and error free.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A portfolio that demonstrates mouth-watering design, ingenious conceptual thinking and more than just the usual solutions to the same old problems
- Proven conceptual creative skills that solve client’s problems while staying on brand and leveraging the latest in digital advertising and design thinking
- Provides leadership and plays a key role in the development of the creative strategy and vision
- Leads and mentors creative teams while contributing to the evolution of our clients’ products and brand by guiding creative development from concept to completion
- Highly creative and imaginative
- High personal accountability with a good eye for detail
- Maintain an interest in commerce, popular culture, new advertising trends and techniques, social and cultural trends and fashions
- Thorough understanding of photography, illustration, typography and printing
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly, and fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates can apply below, or on our site brightonagency.com/job_posting/associate-creative-director-art/).