Brighton Agency is looking for a passionate, experienced Art Director to join our Creative team. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing and helping to execute innovative creative marketing for clients that effectively “breaks through the noise” and connects by delivering value and results. Someone who can help build a brand foundation from purpose, to mission, to pillars and beliefs. You’ll work across several clients, side by side with collaborative and committed colleagues. And you’ll develop creative for some of the leading brands that reach and engage Farm, Food and Family audiences.
This position works closely with the Strategy, Client Services and Technology departments to ensure that creative concepts and execution meet the established business objectives. The Art Director also communicates with clients in both creative presentations and feedback meetings.
- Drive winning ideas forward as part of Brighton’s strategic planning process
- Work closely with members of the Creative and Brand Building teams to maintain an understanding of clients’ business needs related to creative work and brand voice
- Work on design and layouts to develop and produce a strong, effective, and on-brief advertising campaign across multiple media platforms
- Concept creation and development, design direction, management and execution of overall visual language
- Work across teams regarding branding and visual hierarchy including HTML production, pre- and post-production video and photography direction
- Manage projects, working within scheduling and budget requirements
- Create and present creative concepts and design processes to clients, soliciting feedback and collaboration with clients and teams to ensure effective visual communications
- Be open and responsive to critique but able to take a stand for work you believe in
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as Graphic Designer or Art Director; B.S. in Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Art, etc. required
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite and print design, Mac OS X, and Microsoft PowerPoint skills with a strong design portfolio
- Thorough understanding of current and new design tools, software and techniques relating to print and interactive media
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities
- Strategic content creation and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with a wide range of personalities and audiences