Are you a graduating college senior (or do you know one) looking for a summer internship in digital marketing, writing, art direction, account management or project management? Look no further! We are looking for our next group of smart, creative, hard-working interns to join our team.
Top Ten Reasons to Begin Your Career as a Brighton Intern
- You’ll do real client work (and build your portfolio in the process).
- Work every day with a diverse group of professionals across disciplines and teams.
- Location, location, location – our Clayton office is steps away from some of St. Louis’ most fun restaurants, patios and shops.
- We work hard, but we play hard, too! We are dedicated to delivering great work for our clients – with a healthy dose of fun.
- Real opportunity to land a full-time job. Some of our favorite Brightonians got their start as interns.
- Learn lots! Whether it’s working closely with your assigned mentor or participating in learning opportunities like Brighton University, you’ll gain firsthand industry knowledge.
- Food… So. Much. Food. Monthly breakfasts. Barbeques on our patio for home Cardinals games. Happy hours. Bottomless snack containers and candy jars for an instant sugar rush.
- Two words: Summer Fridays! (At Brighton, that means flex time and happy hours.)
- Opportunities to shape culture with Brighton Ambassadors or “give back” with Brighton Gives.
- Collaborate with your fellow interns on projects that will give you real-world marketing experience (and present to the agency).
If this sounds like a fit, check out our web site to learn more about our clients and culture and apply!